Friday, March 9, 2012

Dreamlore...2009~2012

The message behind this song speaks for itself ...we will destroy ourselves well before science says the sun will consume us.the great point of this blog two voices opposite sides of the fence giving testimony of this great reality.Not long after he passed he came to me in a dream as he takes me through a huge dark house theres trash and bums everywhere he seems desperate to tell me something but he cant finally we enter the last room its really small but spotless with a diamond shaped bed white pillows blankets suddenly a hand reaches out from the blanket and grabs a bag of Doritos/ i wake up! I have no doubt its this message he wanted me to find i suspect the end of the dream  may have another meaning but that will come at just the right moment .
In support of the green ribbon both our earth and spirit we must become aware we must care we must act now!

No comments:

Post a Comment