Thursday, March 1, 2012

My calling...*67


Domestic violence leads to self affliction which is a severe wolf cry of suicide.This one great plague on our people breaks down into many other ribbon colors...all of which i have experienced both direct and indirect physical mental emotional...it would seem to have no end.I count my blessings that cancer only had a face over the last couple of years showing my respect with a passion for pink yellow all cancer which is also suicide awareness ahd prevention. As I travel my path my sackcloth is my environment
I face violence in the extreme but in the end I do have the ability to fight back. domestic violence is a senseless crime well within our control we can be free of this moral plague we can ....
TO come together as one and agree zero tolerance for any kind of domestic violence. As a community every family counts we get involved  to see life through the eyes of our children they are people too what we teach today will come to pass in tomorrow.
I am passionate about my cause my story isn't a pretty one but my will to survive I hope will inspire others to see the greatness of this one cause of action. Can you imagine a world without domestic violence? As a survivor I can only pray for my children by my Gods grace they will defeat the beast of violence..

No comments:

Post a Comment