Sunday, March 18, 2012

Maiden Ferguson...Pink Butterfly




My only proof my God is real...my dream lore relationship with my father.Now that i am older I cant imagine my life without a God! I feel for those who believe in nothing how scary to believe this is it! I am a single mom of 3 the grass isn't greener on this side but I don't have to worry with the elements that threaten the one sprig of green left in my yard. As long as i protect that with my life a little water will ensure the grass can come back.Left with no choice I now practice abstinence I refuse to believe marriage is suppose to be miserable I refuse to believe I'm suppose to tolerate...id rather be alone. Soon my nest will empty out I have nothing to show for my life except my good spirit which I wouldn't change for anything material.My God gave me a clean spirit to care for I will take that same clean spirit with me to the other side the dream lore just like my father.

2 comments:

  1. I saw your blog site listed on facebook. Very cool! I love the photos on here. Just awesome. I have a couple on here too but I have some blogs on wordpress.
    tracyspost.wordpress.com
    pitbulltopics.wordpress.com

    Then my own website:
    tracyspost.com
    tracyspost.com/pitbulltopoics

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS you can put advertisements on this site too. I have some on mine, probably wont make anything until you get alot more traffic and followers but if you keep updating and leaving you web address when you comment in other forrums such as topix, yahoo answers or warrior, you can start to build it up a little.

    ReplyDelete