Thursday, March 15, 2012

The serrogate...Green


Family... this is what its all about to restore peace to a community torn apart by a personal event that didn't really concern them. they were brought in through a lie that's now an infection! whomever said words cant hurt you lied you can destroy a persons life until they wish they were dead even convince them the world would be a better place ect...in this photo there is a very special person missing. the presence of her angel whisper leaves me speechless! if you will notice where she would probably be standing is a picture of Marilyn Monroe how suited is that. She truly believed taking her own life was the only solution unaware of just how many people loved her I don't think she saw the greatness in her good spirit...they are not better off without her and now she has unfinished business?,,,where do I fit in all this I am witness to the power of the angel whisper by way of my fathers strong place in my life...to me it all makes sense the mystery of the pink butterfly the single mom?
As I watch her children grow up without her their story saves my life every day as I am a survivor of the yellow ribbon because of her Iwant to keep it that way. My name is Lisa Lynn i am a single mom of 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment