Friday, February 24, 2012

Balance

as i sit here tonight ...my material nest will soon empty out what will i do i know nothing else. since i was a small child i had it all planned out visions of a family portrait that never happened, with all my good intent and good will to my fellow man it would seem as if he could care a less it would seem as if hard work doesn't matter as if i don't deserve a family a home stability...because i am a single mom and cant possibly keep up with my own life .i have raised 3children 3 abusive relationships to end up with the only one i married who stole my house simply because he could.i am now homeless with little hope outside my faith i struggle to get through my last child and pray my God has bigger plans for me. do i have any regrets no my environment created odds i couldn't possibly beat. with every revision of my childhood dream there was always hope ...
the first  a material father for my family by the grace of God we are never fatherless i will raise my family with the same spiritual father that raised me. this revision came with ease until i made the mistake i can never make right a denial of instinct that had never failed me before . he conned me i caught him i take my share of blame for why this happened to me i am bankrupt because i allowed it dose that give him the right to leave us homeless is he allowed to do and say as he pleases dose he have the right to terrorize a single mom and her two small boys he stole our house because there is no physical violence and i cant catch him in the act he isn't the criminal i am standing up for myself seems to be the crime.the next two revisions go together home and stability... if by Gods grace i am never fatherless why would he leave me without a mother natures wrath will restore the balance this man has taken from me.for it is the fine balance of time and nature that allow us to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment