Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Mother My Name

I am a second generation maiden wimmer in defence of three blue butterflies...my mother was the oldest of 3 children and only survivor of unspeakable acts of child abuse at the hands of her father. my mothers drunken voice kept her little brothers story alive i only now understand her drunken voice was the vice that allowed her to tell the story in detail. Frances David Charles wimmer if i could save one child by telling your story the heavy burden of your sackcloth will be lifted.
my mother passes down to me 3 angel whispers soon she will join them and finally know peace i will keep both names alive.
David the oldest he left remnants 5 children yo carry on his name.
Charles left nothing if not for my mothers drunken voice his story would never be told.
the blue butterfly marks the beginning of the great event that left me homeless 12-2-98 the conman and a house *122 birthday two blue butterflies. my mother...45 years of my own survivors guilt trying to save her life to find if i don't let her go she will take me with her.as long as she insist on being a victim she will never know the rapture of survival.
i am the seed to a new family tree to pull my history forward create examples of what where how great change must happen if we seek a paradise.
Ferguson Wimmer pink butterfly of hope...ribbons of sackcloth purple-domestic violence self affliction
blue-child abuse victims rights  yellow-suicide awareness prevention.to know the rapture of survival one must only make that choice i choose life!Satan can take what he wants of my material life he cant have my spirit unless give it to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment