Sunday, February 26, 2012

Territory


the fight for a place to call home in a world that is over populated. My God has great reason for why i must fight the battles of homelessness for why i must endure for the purpose of building tolerance?...my own battle has gave me a new view of my Gods war with Satan over territory it is a true battle of good against evil and a question of righteous authority.My God is that righteous force i now understand the violence as Satan's wrath has no end outside Gods greater wrath.there is one small area in this temple that belongs to God and his Christ to us he gives the rest and beyond.
1579 Findlay st ...*67. i lost my battle leaving me scattered living on borrowed time will i ever find that one spot that belongs to me ? as my nest empties out i am tired i only want to be still and enjoy the new family tree that's evolved out of my dark history of sackcloth.
I wait patiently for the restoration of this temple  the sounding of the seventh trumpet...Satan isn't going down without a fight to the good stand firm to the evil you're maker is here and he isn't happy with your deeds.We are the first generation of soldiers for the final war Armageddon Stan's demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment