Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Father My Name

it all begins in the dream lore of my fathers feather pillow... i was 3 he was 23 when God removed his coat of life leaving behind a martyred remnant of his name and the powerful angel whispers of his voice. I am his oldest daughter given the spirit of that voice' 
Boyd Gene Ferguson 1947 ~ 1971 Roanoke Va ...
drafted into Vietnam he breaks down for fear his name will die naming my sister Jean Boyd before he is discharged 1971 he is shot 6 times in the back found in a dumpster with his buddy for being in the wrong place at the wrong time then buried on his only sons first birthday named after his father James lee. 
I am Lisa Lynn with just as much of my fathers blood as my brother as maidens my boys will carry his name into the future where it will be restored to its naturally good character. to carry on ones name has nothing to do with blood but rather the power of his voice. 
this is the powerful voice of my fathers true living spirit meant to catch the attention of all who hear it. in retrospect... my father has been warning and reassuring me through the dream lore my whole life. as a child a reoccurring dream i found was a memory of my first move to date 56 times and i am homeless .1993 he warns me of the event that left me little to no hope for a recovery.2002 reassurance of a purple butterfly i am in a moving light with millions of butterflies it is so bright i can only see shadows as the light moves forward suddenly we stop a huge purple butterfly consumes the light with sheer flowing wings as curtains on a windy day allowing nothing to pass through to the other side... i wake with a sense of great peace in the midst of the greatest conflict i have ever known.
The inspiration of this story a mans name only dies if no one cares to keep his voice alive. the spirit has no end our loved ones linger with us serving great purpose in Gods habitat which i believe is in the dream lore.

No comments:

Post a Comment