Saturday, April 7, 2012

Passion for my Christ

Easter...2012
  Passion for my Christ *4767two gentile witnesses to Father time's war with Satan's Six.The Holy war of good against evil.
I believe in destiny a master plan or blueprint of sackcloth that forms an example of a world without Gods sole authority. The gift of salvation has nothing to do with why God gave us Christ he came to suffer with us! I believe only a chosen few will know hell every man will have his own supernatural experience that drives him home to God. For most the angel whisper will bring him home a chosen few will never be lost in the first place. When I die my God won't have to remind me where I have been my deeds...I am already aware of my truth with a clear understanding of what I'm suppose to do with my great suffering or sackcloth!
    This holiday season I'd like to acknowledge the true suffering of Christ as I believe his coat of life wore the same blindfold with only a strong gut feeling telling him what he must do. I don't believe he knew his destiny only that he was special he was humble by nature he was a great man and a loving kind forgiving son of God.
God did not sacrifice his only son to save us from our sins he sent him to suffer with us then return to fight for us! When you view the Crucifixion this way it brings the passion for Christ to life. For me it just makes sense of why God allows sin and suffering in the first place including his own son. As you celebrate such a disturbing event and ask yourself why remember this is proof you are not forsaken God suffers with you when the time is just right for a complete understanding he will reveal why.
According to King James Genesis 4004 BCE we just crossed over Satan's Six...1996=6000...1997=6.1
God gave Satan a 6 not a 6.1 the first phase of his 7...greater than 6 but less than 7...*67 the second gentile 1967=Jewish State of Israel...the time has come! My theory 12- 21 not the end of the world as Satan wants us to believe but rather the beginning of his end. I believe also Armageddon is rapture the holy ghost of Christ will empower us to take back all the good taken in Satan's aftermath!God is real and he is already here!

No comments:

Post a Comment