Saturday, April 21, 2012

Abstinence...maiden Ferguson

in retrospect 45 years...I decided to give myself a break so I can claim all my abstinence 9+ years of Clinton law abstinence!Meaning I tried once and failed 6+ consistent no contact at all.
I grew up in a bad area fighting for my right to be a nice girl why should a man be faithful to me when the girl next door will do all the things I won't for a 5 dollar rock? why should he stay with me if the girl next door is a dancer who will support him and his bad habits?Why should he stay with me if I won't let him bully talk down to hit push even punch?...I have encountered this and more so I say is there a better choice outside abstinence? My greatest reason my children how can I teach them a better way if I don't set the examples that show them the way? When I was a little girl I saw myself with one man my whole life I saw myself in a home with lots of kids!At the age of 28 I tied my tubes under duress as I will not bring another fatherless child into this cruel world that ignores them!This was the beginning of when I shut down now that I can't have children I don't want sex and I don't need a man.Although my example did more harm than good with my daughter my boys have both fulfilled my greatest wish for them respect and expect the same!I have no regrets and for the most part I don't even get lonely anymore which is sometimes scary but I know in my heart if there is a soul mate for me he will find me when I least expect it.For now it's my greatest example not just for my family but anyone in need.By taking the sex out of my view of a man I can now walk a moment in his shoes and even find compassion where there is so much anger!I am abstinent because I love the under dog I always have and still do I see myself with a man who walked a path like mine and like me lived long enough to talk about it.I guess I wait for the under dog who digs his way back to the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment