Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Brother...

To those who weren't there?...when my mother tormented him because our father was buried on his birthday she turned his day into her day and slowly ripped away at his spirit...when she left him homeless with 10 dollars and promises that she would return 14 he's on the streets I am homeless as well so all I can do is let him hang out with me during the day at night I'd cry for hours knowing he was homeless...when we all  5 chased mom around the house trying to keep her from leaving digging her nails in your arms cursing us she always got her way and she always came home all beat up...hanging out smokin a little something talking laughing trying to be normal when life just won't have it...I miss my brother so much because he is all I have and I fear something will happen and he'll never know just how much I miss him his family we have scattered and my heart breaks.
This blog was inspired by a face book  post from my daughter to me this is not the song she posted Blurry Puddle of Mud...the meaning is the same. This is the song that makes me cry this blog was a little emotional for that reason. I don't speak of my siblings alot because they have all been absent except my brother I don't speak of him because his story breaks my heart and I can do nothing to help him.For now I pray that just maybe someday I will help him I will be waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment