Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Boy Named Tyke

I have made so many mistakes creating a dark path not easily followed. In the midst of this path I am given a special boy named Tyke his story has kept the light on so I may have a clear vision of who I am and the truth in my heart. It dose not begin well to keep the humor alive I was messed up on drugs blacked out 3days came to with my ears pierced and pregnant by a man I would not have slept with otherwise as he was a junkie! Anyway I turned up pregnant living from hotel to hotel on s orange blossom tr in Orlando I'm homeless wit one child already what will I do. Two angels saved my life the first Linda she took me in and helped me pull myself together just another example of the many serrogates that raised me. Next Buffy...Tykes adopted mother. I gave them the gift of a son they gave me Buffy! She saved my life by simply acknowledging the fighter side of my character. She was like a life coach no matter how she finds me she only points out the awesome parts of whatever mess I've gotten myself into. We lost touch in 1998 and I miss my Buffy! As for the boy named Tyke he is a young man now lives not far from me I believe he already knows where I am the first move must be his as I made sure his search for me wouldn't be a need to know search it would be a just because search.
I look back now and I see why Buffy saw in me what I couldn't see myself I never once had a second thought giving Buffy. Alan my son just seeing the joy was enough to convince me that I was doing the right thing. Some day I will meet him as his birth mother and friend his mom is Buffy. I was able to give back to the serrogate seed that gives to me on a daily basis. I am thankful my God gave me this chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment